Toulouse – Permanent
As part of the expansion of its activities in France, FBT Partners is looking for a PMO / PMBP (M/F) in Toulouse and its surroundings.
Salary: According to profile
Sector: Aeronautics, Automotive, Health & Pharma, IT
The following description will adapt over the course of the assignment according to our client’s expectations as well as the future Project Manager’s abilities to expand the scope of activities.
As PMO / PMBP (M/F), you will be in charge of the following activities :
– Participate in the Project Set-Up
– Ensure the management of the project : Costs / Planning / Deadlines / Resources / Risks / Quality
– Provide a global vision of the project (performance indicators, analysis, reporting to top management, etc.)
– Lead and participate in performance reviews
– Manage the project stakeholders and ensure its communication
– Manage the action plans in multi-trade (production, quality, supply chain…),
– You will be able to propose innovative digitalization solutions to our clients (indicators, monitoring tables, etc.).
You’ll take part in various project contexts that can use Agile methods (SCRUM, SAFe,…) or Waterfall (GPP, LBIP+,…)
You have a BAC+5 profile, with an engineering/university or business school background.
You have a significant experience of 2 years in Project Management in complex environments, ideally in industrial or IT fields.
English: B2 level minimum
You are rigorous, a leader and know how to work in a team. You have a real appetite for challenges and a thirst for learning, you want to join a dynamic team to work on projects with high added value.
A first experience in Logistics, Procurement and Manufacturing is a big plus.
Your ability to adapt, your autonomy, your sense of services as well as your interpersonal skills will be your assets to succeed in your missions and understand the stakes related to the growth and the expectations of a company like FBT Partners.