Enabler for Success
1. A competitive environment increases the pressure on firms to improve their time-to-market, product quality, cost, and rentability, this in turn Strategy is Significant because it is not possible to foresee the future. Without a perfect foresight, the firms must be ready to deal with the uncertain events which constitute the business environment.
2. Strategy deals with long term developments rather than routine operations, i.e. it deals with probability of innovations or new products, new methods of productions, or new markets to be developed in future.
3. Strategy is created to take into account the probable behavior of customers and competitors. Strategies dealing with employees will predict the employee behavior.
Strategy is a well defined roadmap of an organization. It defines the overall mission, vision and direction of an organization. The objective of a strategy is to maximize an organization’s strengths and to minimize the strengths of the competitors.
Strategy, in short, bridges the gap between “where we are” and “where we want to be”.
To support clients, FBT Partners offers strong assets including:
– Strategic Management Process
– Competitive Intelligence
– Market / Project anticipation
- Business Process Optimization
- Stakeholders Management / Satisfaction
- Cost Savings
- Customer oriented